Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > Commuter Services > Longford-Maynooth-Dunboyne-Clonsilla-Dublin line
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28-06-2006, 08:23   #1
ClonsillaBound
New to the board

Default [28-6-2006] 7:57 Maynooth Bray

I used to get this train all the time, and got it today for the first time in weeks from Clonsilla going to Lansdowne. However, without warning (or at least without any warning I heard) it terminated in Pearse. A member of staff was informing passengers listening to MP3 players etc. that the train had terminated. One passenger started complaining to him that this was happening all the time now, he was saying something about it being the driver's decision, but I didn't catch all of this because I was getting off at the time. Does anyone know any more about this? Does it happen all the time? I'll stop getting this train again if this is the case.

Oh, and while the staff member was talking to the passenger the doors shut and the train pulled off with about a dozen passengers who were unaware of what was going on, because they had their headphones in. We passed the train on the DART out of Pearse and it was pulled in before Grand Canal Dock. I don't think I'd be too happy to be stuck there and told the train was going no further.
ClonsillaBound is offline   Reply With Quote