Rail Users Ireland Forum

Go Back   Rail Users Ireland Forum > Irish Rail Customer Service Issues > Commuter Services > DART
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 27-11-2008, 12:22   #1
Mark Gleeson
Technical Officer

Default A good news story for once

We have lots of negative news on the site, and rightly so since Irish Rail are there own worst enemy, but from time to time we have a good news story

Last night traveling on the now usual 8 coach train with less than 50 passengers spotted some weird behavour in the next coach. Full anti social routine of drink (beer and vodka) and drugs (looked to be smoking something and two looked like they where shooting up), jumping around and so on.

I tripped the driver off and when arriving city centre two IE ticket checkers where standing waiting to deal with the problem. So credit where credit is due

That said the crew in Pearse need to pay attention to the skateboarders who have discovered the ramp and steps on the northbound platform

End of the day the only way we as the public are going to take back control of public transport from such individuals intent of making your journey uncomfortable is to report the incidents

Last edited by Mark Gleeson : 27-11-2008 at 12:24.
Mark Gleeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27-11-2008, 18:52   #2
Thomas Ralph
IT Officer

Good on you and them. I had one success a month or so ago with a group of skanger kids climbing on seats and tampering with the ads. RP happened to be at the station and hauled them off at my request.
Thomas Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote