Mark Gleeson
Technical Officer

Default [19-11-2008] Ireland Vs Poland

Quote:
Ireland V Poland Travel Arrangements, 19th November by Corporate & E-Marketing

Soccer International
Ireland v Poland
Croke Park

Iarnród Éireann are expecting a significant number of soccer supporters to travel by train to Dublin for the Ireland v Poland International Soccer friendly on Wednesday the 19th of November.

To accommodate soccer supporters travelling to and from Dublin to see the Ireland v Poland International Soccer friendly in Croke Park on Wednesday the 19th of November, Iarnród Éireann have provided additional services after the match for Cork, Limerick and Galway customers.

Supporters have the flexibility to travel outward on any available train and return on one of the additional train services to Cork, Limerick and Galway.

Dublin (Heuston Station) to Cork 23.00

Dublin (Heuston Station) to Limerick 23.00

Dublin (Heuston Station) to Galway 22.55

Iarnród Éireann advise that there is limited capacity on these return trains from Dublin and are strongly advising supporters to book their travel in advance to avoid disappointment on the day.

Train tickets are now available online - click here to book now

POLSCY KIBICE PIŁKI NOŻNEJ: WYBIERZCIE SIĘ POCIĄGIEM NA MECZ IRLANDIA – POLSKA!

Iarnród Éireann uruchamia specjalne połączenie kolejowe dla kibiców z Cork, Limerick i Galway wybierających się w przyszłym tygodniu na mecz towarzyski Irlandia – Polska.

Zainteresowani mogą udać się na mecz w dowolny sposób i powrócić z niego specjalnymi pociągami. Jako że spodziewamy się dużego zainteresowania, klienci proszeni są o wcześniejesze zarezerwowanie biletu na pociąg na stronie www.irishrail.ie

Mecz Irlandia—Polska, środa 19 listopada

Dodatkowe kursy uruchomione zostaną wg poniższego planu:

Godz. 23:00 Dublin Heuston-Cork

Godz. 23:00 Dublin Heuston - Limerick (przesiadka na stacji węzłowej Limerick)

Godz. 22:55 Dublin Heuston - Galway
My Polish is rubbish but the Polish version is telling me to change somewhere if I get the 23:00 service, but the english version does not.
Mark Gleeson is offline   Reply With Quote