View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2014, 19:32   #18
berneyarms
Really Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie2k9 View Post
Lisduff can no longer be classed as a TSR, its full time despite bran new points being installed. Such a waste of time and resources if there was no benefit. It would of being factored into timetabling in 2013 anyway.

Kildare has being TSRs for the last year on and off anytime it increase the speeds days lather its back to 25. Its being 25, 40, 50, 70 and 90 for a long time.

The 06.00 is well capable of doing the 2h30m, this mornings 07.00 was in a few minutes early so that puts any excuses of TSR and wheel slip out the window + the extra minute or two at Thurles.

Not an acceptable excuse all the same.

Drivers should be given a telling off for going under speed and making a service be late and its usually the drivers who spend more time concentrating on the horn instead of their foot.
I wasn't making an excuse, so please don't suggest I was. I don't think there is any need for that.

What I was getting at was that if there are any additional TSRs, then the 0600 is likely to be affected as it has little or no recovery built into the schedule.
berneyarms is offline   Reply With Quote