View Single Post
Unread 16-06-2009, 12:54   #4
finnyus

Unhappy

I read it earlier, but didnt get a chance to post it! I was shocked when I read it. Was it a MK3 or MK4 train? Did it anything happen to the egg thrower?

I was at Connolly Station on the 31st January this year, was around 08:30. An elderly man and his son (who was sick I believe) had just come from the DART/suburban platforms and were heading for the IE staff member at the ticket barrier desk. The man (who was hard of hearing) asked where could he get the Luas. The staff member told him where it was. The man said sorry and could he repeat that. The staff member shouted at the man, the man said thank you and headed off with his son in tow. Within ear shot of a few others and myself (and the man if he had better hearing), the IE staff member said, "Stupid b*ll*x!". I swear, my mouth dropped

The IE staff member just went back to chatting of IE staff that had congregated at the desk for their 8's or 9's (or breakfast!).

One man who heard it told the staff member he was a disgrace and who ever put him at the desk would want their head examined! The staff member was like, "Ya, ya - whatever...!".

Its an utter disgrace!!!!

Finbarr.
finnyus is offline   Reply With Quote