View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2008, 10:22   #15
Aphfaneire
Regular Poster

I have allready seen how you can evade getting a valid ticket checked if you leave from the right place and exit at the right station.

The other week i bought a return ticket for the day in drogheda. I was waved through with the morning crowds, ticket not checked. I then exited at pearse, ticket not checked. I then headed home and was worried i would have to get another ticket as i was going back in for a night out and then comming home the next day.

But i read my ticket and it wasnt a daily return, it was a ticket that provided return within a few days, and was valid for use untill the next month. As it had not been checked at all by anyone i thought id risk using it again. And it worked with no hassle. And i put it in the machine in pearse on my return journey the next day and it flew through without getting caught.

I took the train 4 times in and out over two days on a ticket that was only supposed to cover one day. Now my bizzare ticket might have been because i got the new ticket guy in drogheda, but i still didnt get caught out.